Offering Invisalign aligners treatment, by highly qualified doctors in Gulistan e Jauhar, Karachi.
Invisalign aligners are the best option to improve teeth spacing issues and make your smile as perfect as it could be.
These are an orthodontic treatment consisting of transparent sets of custom-made trays to correct malaligned teeth.
The best point is that Invisalign are neither visible nor permanently fixed, like metal braces.
Which makes it more worthy to be worn out.
Depending upon the cases, we advise to wear these trays for 20 to 22 hrs in a day and keep on changing in every 3 to 4 weeks.
By considering the complexity of cases, most of the dentists recommend to wear these aligners at least for 6 months.
According to the research, Invisalign aligners are mostly used to correct adults and teen’s teeth.
Because children’s maligned teeth keeps a little complexity for such treatments.
Additionally, there is no age limitation for Invisalign aligners.
General information for Invisalign:
- Aligners are clear removable transparent plastic trays.
- Usually, the treatment plan is for 15 to 20 months.
- We advise removing the aligners while eating, brushing, and flossing to keep it away from damaging.
- After the treatment, dentist shows your teeth position/alignment to you as a 3d model on a computer before the procedure even starts.
- For maintenance, we recommend cleaning the aligners with the brush and toothpaste.
- Never wash aligners with hot water.
Invisalign Treatment in Karachi
Invisalign treatments are not very common among the people in Pakistan.
But during the past few years, many dental clinics have adapted the Invisalign approach to straighten patient’s teeth.
Here at F&G Cosmodental clinic, we have highly professional lady dentist, Dr. Gul Owais.
She is so perfect in her job that she comes in one of the most qualified doctors in Karachi.